Sunday, April 8, 2012

birchbox: march 2012

We're now a week deep into April & I've just gotten around to indulging in March's Birchbox goodies. As you can recall [refresher], I'm a new obsessor of the Birchbox brand & as a subscriber, I'm sent a box of handpicked beauty items that are tailored to my profile every four weeks.

It's beautiful--

This month, I opted to receive the party box option that was curated by my idol, Eva Chen, from TeenVogue.
Eva is the Health & Beauty/Special Projects editor at the magazine powerhouse & is the mastermind behind my favorite social network handles: @evachen212 on Twitter, Whatever Eva Wants on Tumblr, has an amazing Instagram collection & is even an avid checker-inner on FourSquare (a social network I limit exclusively to her & my dad). She does an amazing job at interacting with her fan-base & gives incredible advice, something I completely admire.
Plus, who doesn't love to follow her daily chronicles throughout the NYC?

But, now for the main event


{contents clockwise}
1. essie luxeffects in "as gold as it gets"
2. tarte lipsurgence lip tint
3. kerastase elixir ultime hair oil
4. kate spade new york "twirl"
5. twistband hair tie

I'm so excited to use all the new products, & as soon as I do I'll be sure to let you in on my buys.


lauren jerdonek.

No comments:

Post a Comment