Thursday, March 1, 2012

birchbox: february 2012


A few days ago, I received my first Birchbox in the mail- and to say that I'm unbelievably stoked would be the understatement of the decade. What is this little brown box you ask? Well besides it being my new favorite thing [ever], Birchbox members "will receive a curated box of luxe beauty samples. Each box will span beauty categories and deliver exciting products that fit into both your day-to-day routine, and into those days when you want to turn up the drama a notch."

Basically-- 
when your membership is finally activated [I was on the waiting list for-eva], you get to tailor your monthly box with everything from your complexion tone, to your favorite aspects of beauty, to your favorite food. When the Birch babes stuff your box each month, they see what you like & want and fill accordingly.

They charge your account automatically & you can cancel whenever. {It's pretty much Netflix for fashionistas}

Here's what I got this month. 
& oh yeah, it's only ten dollars. Talk about a deal.


{contents clockwise:}
1. jouer lipgloss in "birchbox pink"
2. color science travel puff
3. eye rock tattoo eye liner in "classics"
4. juicy couture perfume, "viva la juicy
5. show stoppers fashion tape in nude & black

I'm so excited to use these new products, & as soon as I do I'll be sure to report back.

lauren jerdonek.


No comments:

Post a Comment