Monday, March 12, 2012

nailed it: floral tip

One of my favorite parts about spring break is that there is plenty of me time. & as much as I love to get pampered at the nail salon just as much as anyone, I change my polish as often as I change my shoes. 

Florals are popping up everywhere on the runways for springtime- from Peter Som to Altuzarra, designers are pretty much making their bold blossoms a wardrobe necessity for the next few months.

I'm a mega-fan of nail art: It's a fun way to incorporate seasonal trends in an unexpected & affordable way. But [let me tell you], your 7 year-old brother has a steadier hand than I do, so Sally Hanson's Salon Effects are a great way to cheat the system without looking cheap. Add a pop of bright polish to the tip to give your self-manicure a polished, playful & professional look.




{nailed it: foral tips}
1. Sally Hansen salon effects - "Spring Fever"

lauren jerdonek.

No comments:

Post a Comment