Friday, March 2, 2012

wardrobe: best coast x urban outfitters

When Best Coast's vocalist Bethany Cosentino broke the news through Twitter that she's pairing up with Urban Outfitters to produce her very first clothing line, I was thrilled.
Best Coast is one of my favorite bands & I've always admired Bethany's dainty style with a total edge.

This summer I saw the band perform [in the pouring down rain] at Lollapalooza & wanted to snatch the strappy/lacey little black number right off her.

Which made me start thinking about all of Best Coast's music videos & Bethany's urban-hip meets Jagger leather style. 

So...
In celebration of Bethany x UO, I have pulled my two fave Best Coast vids and scoured urbanoutfitters.com to find looks inspired by her ensembles in each.

{1}




{2}

The line comes out in [May]

lauren jerdonek.

No comments:

Post a Comment